Monday, August 16, 2010

Looking for an Intern

My business has hit yet another growth spirt and I'm finding myself wearing too many hats.
Currently, I need an intern for my Missoula, Montana office. My immediate needs are for someone to handle basic customer service and office duties.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Answer emails from store buyers and direct retail customers
- Track orders and production
- Daily communication with my production assistant in Los Angeles
- Follow up with trim and fabric suppliers
- Organize books, invoices, and receipts
Qualifications: Please have some experience in customer service (previous retail experience a bonus), basic computer skills and experience with Office programs such as word and excel, and email.
Additional skills (but not required): understanding of business logistics, be a current business student or previous fashion industry experience. Spanish speaking skills a HUGE bonus.
To apply please send an email w/ cover letter and resume to: info@nicolekatherine.com
University of Montana students are encouraged to apply. The internship is for 3 months and could become a paid position after this time period. I need you available for 10 hours a week, you can choose which days between Monday-Friday. Once a schedule is picked please stay consistent.

No comments: