Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sewing help needed!

Now that I have my sewing help configured in the LA/OC areas, I need assistance in the Missoula, Montana area.

I'm currently looking for someone to help with small production sewing work, this person will need to be able to complete about 5-10 garments per week. I'm looking for someone who can work quickly, produce professional quality work, and is deadline oriented.

The schedule is flexible and will probably only be 10-15 hours a week for the first month. If you are interested, please contact me at info@nicolekatherine.com, have samples of your work available, and be prepared for a take-home sewing test. Please provide references.

Payment is by the hour or per completed piece DOE. This will be a contracted position, and the person contracted for this position will be required to fill out the appropriate tax documents, non-disclosures, etc.

Thank you and happy Sunday everyone :)

No comments: