Saturday, October 23, 2010

ATTN Nicole Katherine customers who purchase from Pinup Parade

I want to share my deep apologies for having to make a public statement like this, but unfortunately I can't think of any other solution...

After about 3 years of doing business with Helen Highwater of Pinup Parade, we have no choice but to sever ties.

I've received a few emails from customers who wanted to purchase the Sonia peasant skirt and our peasant blouse. All items have been shipped to Pinup Parade, despite their claims. Not only has Ms. Highwater made malicious claims and attacks against both me personally (including defacing my character and ridiculing my religion), my attorney and my company she also fraudulently posed as a professional persona in an attempt to bully my company, I've decided to publicly post the tracking numbers that include these items. They are CP545294864US and CJ171564586US. We have customs forms that show the items that were shipped to Ms. Highwater, plus an email when she placed the order and requested that we jump around in the sizes when having this produced.

I would like to further apologize to anyone who hoped to purchase these items for Halloween parties and festivals. One of the boxes had delivery attempts made for over a month before Ms. Highwater claimed the package. Unfortunately, the fabric and materials used for this peasant skirt were sourced specifically for Pinup Parade and Ms. Highwater's custom request and Nicole Katherine doesn't have any additional inventory of this skirt. If you have any other questions please email Nicole Katherine Designs at info@nicolekatherine.com

For our European customers, we have other retailers that carry Nicole Katherine. You can still purchase items at Hetty Spagetty in England at http://hettyspaghetty.co.uk/ and Dansskor in Sweden at www.dansskor.se for additional retailers please send an inquiry.

Kind Regards,

Nicole Katherine
Owner of Nicole Katherine Designs

No comments: