Friday, July 23, 2010

When in Missoula...

Since I'm splitting my time between Missoua and LA for the year I've decided to involve my business in the Missoula community as much as possible and bring various things to the area. Today, I want to bring up photographer Jason Holmes who shoots for Stop Staring, Retrodolls and Vintage Suits by Mary. He would like to come to Missoula in September. This is the perfect opportunity for aspiring models interested in mainstream modeling or pin-up modeling to add professional photos to their portfolios for agency and industry use. Plus, it makes getting these images more affordable so that you don't have to travel to Seattle or Los Angeles for your portfolio shoots. If you want more info, please send an email to my company at info@nicolekatherine.com OR visit Jason Holmes Website for more details. And if you're not interested in modeling but just want to be a glamour kitten for the day or have a surprise for the man in your life, there are packages available for you as well!

No comments: